Long Beach Elementary SchoolHome of the SeaSTARSSchool Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PMWhile students are remote, below are consistent daily times to remember for grades K-2:
Starting January 13, 2021, LBE Re-Opens to all Enrolled K-2 Students. Below are a few things to remember:
- Remote School Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 2:30
- Classroom Daily Zoom begins at 9:00 AM
- Teacher Office Time: 2:10 - 2:40 PM
- Evening Office Hour by Appointment only
- School Days: Monday - Friday
- School Hours: 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Meals: breakfast and lunch are provided
- Transportation: if you have forgotten your student’s bus pick-up and drop-off times, please contact transportation at 360-642-2104
- Attestations: daily attestations must be completed, and passed, each day prior to your student coming to school
- Masks: masks are required daily
- Chromebooks: please have your student bring their chromebook and charger
- Clothes: please pack extra clothes to be kept in your child’s locker
- Coat and Rainboots: if your student has a coat and rainboots, please bring them daily, or kept at school in your child’s locker
- Upcoming No School Days:
- Monday, January 18, there is no school due to it being a holiday (MLK)
- Friday, February 5, is a half day. Students are dismissed at 11:30 AM
- For more detailed information, please see the letter that was emailed to families via Skyward on 1/7/2021.
Principal: Annie FletcherOffice Staff: Laurie Williamsand CeCe BoucherContact Info:PO Box 758Long Beach, WA 98631Phone: 360-642-3242Fax: 360-642-1226
For those who need internet access, below is a list of wifi access points:School Parking LotsYour school Chromebooks will already be able to connect to the schools’ Wi-Fi automatically, you will not need to do anything different than what you do while at school.
To connect personal devices (NOT YOUR SCHOOL CHROMEBOOKS!), use the network, obsd-guest and the password, Free4a1!Charter, 60 days free for students:Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll, call 1.844.488.8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.All Timberland Libraries - Ilwaco, Ocean Park and NaselleWi-Fi Internet Access at the library can be accessed from your car in the parking lot.
- Timberland Regional Library (TRL) provides free wireless access (Wi-Fi) to the Internet in all TRL libraries. Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about using Wi-Fi in the library.
Which Timberland libraries offer Wi-Fi?
- Wi-Fi access is available in all TRL libraries (Ilwaco, Ocean Park, Naselle)
What hours is the Wi-Fi service available?
- Daily from 6:00am - midnight
What do I need to use Wi-Fi at the library?
- TRL uses the Wi-Fi standard known as IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- You need to bring your Wi-Fi capable laptop, tablet or other mobile device to the library
- Devices should automatically get settings from our servers (DHCP), and custom network settings (especially DNS) will not work properly, and will not be supported
- Most Wi-Fi equipment should work but TRL cannot guarantee that your equipment will be compatible with the library’s Wi-Fi network
Do I need a login and password to connect?
- No login or password is required to connect to the TRL Wi-Fi network. Just look for triguest in the list of available networks on your device.
Locations offering Free Wi-Fi
Thank you to our community for providing free wifi access to students during this time.
School Parking Lots
High School, Middle School, Elementaries, guest PW = Free4a1!
Ilwaco Timberland Library, 151 Frist Avenue N, Ilawco, WA
Ocean Park Timberland Library, 1308 256th Ln, Ocean Park WA
Adrift Parking Lot, pw: Adriftlife, 409 Sid Snyder Drive, Long Beach, WA, 360.642.2311
Kiss of the Mist Coffee, 25311 Vernon Avenue, Ocean Park, WA 360.665.3606
McDonalds, 100 16th St SE, Long Beach, WA 360.642.8212Our Motto:HUMAN KIND. BE BOTHLong Beach Elementary School is a safe, respectful and inviting place, where we set high standards and celebrate our achievements. Where learning is challenging and engaging, and where we prepare students to live successful lives as stewards of their world.#HumanKindBeBoth