High school sports eligibilityFour forms are required for athletic participation. Every student athlete will be required to turn in a signed Inherent Risk form for their specific sport, a Registration Form, Emergency Card, and the Concussion Awareness Form. A signed Inherent Risk form is required for each sport a student participates in (below). Additionaly, a Current Sports Physical MUST be on file in the office. (Physicals are good for two years)
The forms below are for the 2018-2019 school year.Incoming freshmen need a current physical for high school eligibility.All required forms must be properly filled out and the originals filed with the High School Office before a student can be cleared to participate in a sport.
Important note: Originals of all eligibility forms—including the sports physical form signed by the physician—are required. We will not accept photocopies of eligibility forms.Here's what to do:
- Print out, or pick up at the High School Office, all required forms including the Inherent Risk form for your sport(s) and a Concussion Awareness Form.
- Schedule an appointment for a physical exam and have physician complete, sign, and stamp the physical form.
- Make sure you have read through and signed all forms.
- Bring forms to school, pay all sports fees, and get cleared of all school fees/fines by the Middle/High School Office.
- The office will communicate to you and the coach when you are eligible to turn out.
ELIGIBILITYYou will need Adobe Acrobat to download and print eligibility forms. Click here for free Acrobat download.
Download, print, and sign the Inherent Risk form for your sport(s) from the list below.
- Download, print and sign the Registration and Concussion Awareness Form form.
- Baseball and Fastpitch
- Track and Field
- Registration Form
- Physical Form
- Concussion Form
Find the latest news and schedules for all sports at Pacific 2B Athletics.