The Ocean Beach School District is pleased to introduce a new program called e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees and lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through Family Access. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
The e~Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The School District is covering the fees for online payments, with the exception of NSF charges. Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charges if your payment is rejected will be charged back to parents/guardians.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- o Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- o e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- o Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- o Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- o Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- o The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and of course food service payments. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- o Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse
STEP BY STEP GETTING STARTED INSTRUCTIONS
1. Log into your Family Access account through our district website: ocean.k12.wa.us
2. Click on the Food Service or Fee Management tab for your student
3. Click "make a payment," put in payment amount and click "pay with e-funds"
4. Click on "Register Here" and proide requested information
5. After you have read and agree to The Terms of Sercive, click "Register"
6. You will then be brought to the Student Management webpage
7. Use the Student Number your school has provided for you, along with your student's last name. Click "Add"
8. Once the student has been added, click "continue to account overview"
***To View all options of E-Funds, and to access your account and settings, you may go directly to the website at: http://www.efundsforschools.com